Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wasp Bag



My week off has started! It has been most productive so far. Yesterday I cleaned out my wardrobe and threw out anything I haven't worn in the last 12 months including a whole box of shoes! While I was at it I stripped any nice buttons and zippers from things I was throwing out which boosted my stash a little.


Today I went fabric shopping. Hooray! I now have mounds of fabric and more than enough ideas for it all. The challenge remains to see whether I can actually get any of it done this week.

So my first project for the week was to try out a bag pattern I've had my eye on for a while. It's available as a pdf from here and it's called the Wasp Bag. I was inspired by a member of BurdaStyle's version of it which you can see here.

The pattern was really easy to follow and I already have plans to make another one in a different colour. I love this pattern!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Darling! I love the details on the handle. Well done.

    ReplyDelete