Sunday, December 19, 2010

365

Once upon a time I attempted to be one of those people that makes a 365 album - where you take a photo a day. I started with all the great intentions in the world on January the 1st and by January 12th all the novelty had worn off.

Short attention span?

I've decided that 2011 is the year where I really make this happen. Not a mere two weeks, not even a couple of months. I shall commit to making an entire album with one photo per day and I shall upload it to flickr.

So, in preparation for this task I've started taking photos here and there to remind myself that hey I actually have a camera on me at all times - an iphone! I even got fancy and downloaded the hipstamatic app so I can take some arty ones as well.

Here are some photos I prepared earlier.

Regular shot with miPhone

Hipstamatic shot

So if you want to check out the progress of this new project of mine it will be available at http://www.flickr.com/photos/scaredstitchless/ from January 1 2011. 

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

1 comment:

  1. That's such a fun project, good luck! and thanks for your comments, I definitely think you should make some stamps and try printing, it's really fun!

    ReplyDelete